Lewandowski reveals the scenes of his move to Barcelona

Lewandowski

 After a lot of controversy and tightening the ropes between him and Bayern Munich, the issue of the transfer of Polish Robert Lewandowski to Barcelona has become just an administrative detail after the two clubs reached an agreement, which opened the door for the international scorer to talk comfortably about the scenes of what happened during this busy summer.


In an interview with the German newspaper "Bild", the day after the Bavarian club announced that it had reached a "verbal agreement with Barcelona", the Polish, who celebrates his 34th birthday next month, said that "it was the most difficult decision in my life. There was no time to say goodbye...", revealing I said "Thank you guys so much. It's all going to end today. We made history together and I'll never forget it!"


Lewandowski's transfer to Barcelona was not smooth at all, as Bayern adhered to him and wanted to keep his services until the end of his contract next summer, but the player's insistence not to go beyond the eight years he spent in Bavaria pushed the "Bundesliga" champion in the past ten seasons to eventually acquiesce.


The former Borussia Dortmund striker, who is leaving Bayern after scoring 344 goals in 375 games in all competitions, revealed: "The past few weeks have been difficult. It is not easy for me to find the right words (to describe the state of tension). There is a lot going on in my head now. Lately, I have been trying to stay relaxed and enjoy the holidays with my family.”


And about his desire to move to Barcelona, ​​he said, "I wanted to play in a league other than the German Bundesliga. I made this decision a long time ago. But I must point out that it was the most difficult decision in my life. I wanted to live elsewhere and discover something new with my family." .

Post a Comment

0 Comments